What is Home Healthcare?
follow link Home healthcare encompasses a wide range of medical care and assistance, the goal being to restore each patient to full health and independence. A team of skilled professionals and administrators provides specialized care within the patients’ homes under the direction of a physician. Services may include nursing care, rehabilitative therapy and assistance with personal care. Physicians often order home care after hospitalization or after a period of general mental instability.serophene 100 mg bula
go Home care can benefit patients in many ways:
- Quicker recovery time is in the home setting.
- Convenience of regularly scheduled visits without leaving home.
- Privacy of care in the home rather than an office or exam room.
- Comfort of being in a familiar and safe place.
- Cost effective when compared with long-term hospitalization or nursing home stay.
How will your plan of care be developed?
go to site Aspen Healthcare professional staff members perform an admission assessment and then develop an individualized plan of care for each patient’s specific needs. The patient’s physician orders all medications and treatments.
Our staff regularly review the patient’s plan of care and promptly inform the physician of any changes in the patient’s condition that may call for alterations in the care plan. Patients and caregivers are continually educated about the plan of care and updated as progress is made.